Its more than just a City
Welcome to the magical city of Abu Dhabi the capital of the U.A.E. The Dubai seven sands Abu Dhabi tour is about exploring the rich culture, historical museums, religious traditions, magnificent architecture and amazingly delicious food of the city.
The sightseeing tour starts with a pick up from your hotel driving towards the south 140 kilometers to reach Abu Dhabi which is about 2 hours travel from Dubai. On the way you will come across Jebel Ali free zone of Dubai. Upon reaching the border of Abu Dhabi you will be amazed to see the plantation all along the wayside and well planned township of Abu Dhabi. First stop will be at ‘Grand Mosque or Sheikh Zayed Mosque’ the 3rd largest Mosque in the World. Witness the most excellent work of marbles from different parts of the world which has ‘World Largest Carpet’ designed by Iranian artist, Crystal chandeliers and has the capacity for 41,000 worshipers. Next is the Cultural Foundation (established in 1981) ‘Qasr Al Hosn’ (meaning ‘White Fort’-The oldest stone building in the city). Thereafter a drive to panoramic view of the Al Bateen District where the ‘Presidential Palace’ is sited, and followed a visit to the ‘Heritage Village’ authentic replica of a Bedouin encampment before oil prosperity strike the region (Friday and Sunday closed).
After your preferred lunch the drive continues on the ‘Cornice’ of Abu Dhabi for 3 kilometres to arrive at ‘Dates Market’. Thereafter drive back to Dubai by pass through Abu Dhabi ‘Al Yas Island, Al Sadiyaat Island and Formula-1 racing circuit on Sheik Khalifa bin Zayed road. After the tour, drive back to Dubai City leaving the place with memorable pictures that you will treasure for a life time.
- Scenic view on Jebel Ali Free zone.
- Walk through the villages and plantation.
- Visit to the Grand Mosque and Qasr Al Hosn.
- Visit to the Heritage Village
- Panoramic View of Presidential Palace and Emirates Palace
- Scenic drive to Cornice / beach
- Pass by in Yas Island/Formula 1
- Days of operation: Daily time
- Departure/Duration: Morning / Full day
- Pick-up Time: 09:00am - 09:30am (approx)
- Drop-off Time: 4:30pm-5.00pm (approx)
- Visit to the Grand Mosque(Friday’s visiting hours start from 4:00 pm).
- Timings are totally dependent on weather and season condition.
- No meals are included in this tour will be provided on extra cost.
- Grand Mosque dressing manners: Long, loose fitting, ankle length trousers or skirts for women and men. No Transparent (see through) clothing, No shorts and skirts, No sleeveless shirts, No clothing with profanity, No tight clothing, no swimwear and beachwear and Women must wear headscarf to cover the hair.
Note: This price applicable for more than 5 people booking
The fields marked with * are mandatory.