Its more than just a City
Discover beautiful Abu Dhabi in our City Tour. If you are on a trip to UAE, then you must not miss Abu Dhabi city tour. Spend at least one day in the city and witness the rich culture of the city. You must try the delicious delicacies and witness historical museums and magnificent architecture. Be it professional or recreational visit to Dubai, you can always squeeze in a day’s time to go sight-seeing.
The city is 140 kilometers from Dubai and it takes around 2 hours to reach there. You will get to see Sandy Jebel Ali beach on your way. It is a large business center on the outskirts of Dubai.
Your first stop will be a religious destination, the biggest mosque of UAE. It is also world’s third largest mosque, Grand Mosque. It is popularly known for its white color which symbolizes purity and piety. There are many more extravagant things about it which you will realize when you visit the Mosque.
Your second stop will be ‘Qasr Al Hosn’. It is one of the oldest stone building in the city. It was established in 1981. It is believed to be the cultural foundation of the city.
Then you will drive to Al Bateen District, which has recently been awarded the prestigious Blue Flag sustainability award by the Emirates Wildlife Authority. Presidential Palace is also located in Al Bateen only.
Then you will reach ‘Heritage Village’. It is a cultural attraction and a re-creation of a Bedouin encampment. Here you will witness Emirati village lifestyle. It is closed on Fridays, Sundays and Eid Holidays.
After this we will halt for Lunch and then will drive through Corniche Beach. It’s a stretch of 3 kms and then you will arrive at ‘Dates Market’.
From here, we will begin our return journey to Dubai. On the way we will enjoy ‘Al Sadiyaat Island,Al Yas Island, and Formula-1 racing circuit on Sheik Khalifa bin Zayed road.
- Beautiful view on Jebel Ali Free zone
- A walk through the plantation and villages
- Visit to the Grand Mosque and Qasr Al Hosn.
- Visit to the Heritage Village
- Panoramic View of Presidential Palace and Emirates Palace
- Scenic drive to Cornice / beach
- Pass by in Yas Island/Formula 1
- Days of operation: Daily time
- Departure/Duration: Morning / Full day
- Pick-up Time: 09:00am - 09:30am (approx)
- Drop-off Time: 4:30pm-5.00pm (approx)
- Visit to the Grand Mosque(Friday’s visiting hours start from 4:00 pm).
- Timings are totally dependent on weather and season condition.
- No meals are included in this tour will be provided on extra cost.
- Grand Mosque dressing manners: Long, loose fitting, ankle length trousers or skirts for women and men. No Transparent (see through) clothing, No shorts and skirts, No sleeveless shirts, No clothing with profanity, No tight clothing, no swimwear and beachwear and Women must wear headscarf to cover the hair.
The fields marked with * are mandatory.