Explore the Garden City of Emirates
AlAin located 140 kilometres from Dubai is the greenest of the emirates well known as the oasis or garden city and is the largest inland city of UAE surrounded by breathtaking mountains and red sand dunes.
Al Ain Tour starts with a visit to Hili an Archaeological garden dated back to over 500 years containing some of the fascinating ancient tombs and other historic remains of the city. We then proceed to the AlAin Museum to visit and trace the origins of the ruling family and the early life in the emirates with its extensive archaeological collection Museum houses a reconstruction of Grand Hili tomb, with its rock engravings. The tour continues with a drive to Jebel Hafeet- UAE’s highest peak to give you a stunning view of the landscapes and deserts. At the foot of Jebel Hafeet are the hot water springs- ideal for bathing tired feet in steaming therapeutic waters. With the break for a lunch we stop at the Camel Market recently renovated to entertain guest and is the largest camel market all over. Lastly we move on to zoo, home to some of the world’s few remaining white tigers. The beautifully designed AlAin zoo offers you the chance to get up close to the animals while strolling the wonderful gardens and enclosures. Well worth a visit. The Al Ain Sightseeing trip is one of UAE’s best tour activities and surely a journey you’ll never forget.
- Pick-up from Dubai
- Visit AlAin Museum
- Visit AlAin Oasis
- View of Hajar Mountain
- Stop at Hili Garden
- Drive to Jebel Hafeet mountain
- Stop for lunch
- Visit the Camel Market
- Drive back to Dubai City
- Days of operation: Daily
- Departure/Duration: Morning / Full day
- Pick-up time: 8 AM
- Price is in USD per person
- Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation
- Prices are on sharing basis (Seat-In Coach)
- Pick-up commences at 8 AM and finishes at 3 PM
- Timings depend on weather and season condition
- Tour is subject to availability
- On FRIDAYs, some sightseeings are closed. We recommend moving your tour date
The fields marked with * are mandatory.