The Middle East Miracle
Dubai is one of the most popular travel hubs in the world. People from all over the world visit this country. Some come here for adventure, some for business, some for shopping, some for luxury and some for various other reasons. Along with all of it, this place also offers beautiful architectural and cultural monuments.
When you book a Dubai city tour, the trip becomes easier. You will be picked up from your hotel and then you will travel to creek. Here you can do photo shoots and capture the beautiful view in memories. Then you will be boarding your assigned service coach. The guide will provide the guidelines and other information about the whole sightseeing trip while passing along the main city points.
The first stop is at Dubai Museum in Al Fahidi. Here you will witness the traditional lifestyle of the city. You will get to see monuments and antiquities as old as 3000 B.C. Then you will see amazing architectural buildings along Dubai Creek.
Then there is something for the shopping & cooking lovers i.e. the famous Spice Souk. You can buy all the spices you want. Then we will take you to another place for which Dubai is known across the world i.e. the Gold Souk. Here you will be amazed by looking at endless designs and gold stores. After spending sometime in the market, we will head towards magnificent Jumeirah Mosque. This mosque is open to non-Muslims as well.
After religious visit and shopping, now is the time to have some fun on the beach. We will stop at the Sunset Beach Road. Here you may also take a nice view of Buri-Al-Arab. IT is considered as one of the greatest 7-star hotel across the world.
From there we will pass Souk Madinat, Atlantis and The Palm Jumeriah. Then you will be looking at Mall of the Emirates and other famous architectural buildings. We will end the trip with the tallest bulding of the world Burj Khalifa and world famous Dubai Mall. Then you will be heading your respective hotel.
- Gold Souk and Spice Souk visit.
- A visit to the historic Bastakiya.
- Around the majestic BurjKhalifa.
- A round trip to the Dubai Museum.
- Walk through the Sheik Zayed Road.
- Visiting The Atlantis, The Palm & World Islands.
- Palm Jumeirah Beach trek ,visiting the Burj Al Arab Hotel.
- The grand Jumeirah Mosque visit. (NOT ALLOWED INSIDE DURING PRAYER TIME).
- Days of operation: Daily
- Departure/Duration: Morning / 4 hours
- Price includes pick-up and drop-off to your Dubai hotel accommodation.
- Tours prices are on a Seat-In Coach basis (air-conditioned).
- Tours starts at 9am and finishes at 1pm.
- Timings depend on weather and season condition.
During Fridays, Dubai Museum and some shops are closed. We recommend booking on a different date.
The fields marked with * are mandatory.