The Middle East Miracle
Discover Dubai the global tourism hub with Dubai seven sands tourism. Dubai city is the most inhabited city of the UAE. It is famous for its modern architecture, skyscrapers and beautiful landmarks.
The tour starts with a pick-up from the hotel where you are staying, going to the Creek where you can capture the view’s enticing beauty on photo before boarding your assigned service coach. The guide will give instructions and educational information about the whole itinerary while passing along the city’s main points.
First stop is Dubai Museum in Al Fahidi, where you will come across the traditional way of life in Dubai. The museum presents local antiquities and monuments which are as old as 3000 B.C. Then take a look at the fantastic buildings along Dubai Creek.
The tour continues with a visit to the traditional market called the Spice Souk, where fragrances of spices will capture your senses and then going straight to the Gold Souk, where you can dazzle yourself with unlimited gold jewellery. Take your time roaming around the place for a short while then prepare yourself for a quick encounter with the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque (open to non-Muslims) and capture the moments. Then stop by the Sunset Beach Road and capture the golden ocean with sparkling colours. As you are enjoying the scene under the hot sun, take a nice view of Burj-Al-Arab considered as the world’s only 7 star hotel.
Continuing the adventure we pass by Souk Madinat, Atlantis, and The Palm Jumeirah then take a glimpse of Mall of the Emirates and other modern architecture buildings along Sheik Zayed Road. Finally, completing the sightseeing tour, witness the majestic view of BurjKhalifa, the tallest building in the world and the famous Dubai Mall.
The fun never ends in the majestic city of Dubai only the day does. The tourists will be gestured to their respective hotels.
- Gold Souk and Spice Souk visit.
- A visit to the historic Bastakiya.
- Around the majestic BurjKhalifa.
- A round trip to the Dubai Museum.
- Walk through the Sheik Zayed Road.
- Visiting The Atlantis, The Palm & World Islands.
- Palm Jumeirah Beach trek ,visiting the Burj Al Arab Hotel.
- The grand Jumeirah Mosque visit. (NOT ALLOWED INSIDE DURING PRAYER TIME).
- Days of operation: Daily
- Departure/Duration: Morning / 4 hours
- Price includes pick-up and drop-off to your Dubai hotel accommodation.
- Dubai City Tour prices are on a Seat-In Coach basis (air-conditioned).
- Dubai City Tour starts at 9am and finishes at 1pm.
- Timings depend on weather and season condition.
During Fridays, Dubai Museum and some shops are closed. We recommend booking on a different date.
Note: This price applicable for more than 5 people booking
The fields marked with * are mandatory.