Witness the Heritage Cities of the Two Emirates
Dubai seven sands Sharjah / Ajman City Tour is a combo tour, Sharjah is one of the cultural centres of the UAE highlighting the history of the region and home to many museums and Ajman the land of opportunities another emirate of the federation of UAE.
The tour starts with a road trip via beautiful Sharjah Corniche know for its white sand beaches and beach front merger first we visit the majestic king Faisal Mosque- one of the largest in the country then the monument of Al Ithad and the palace of sheikh of Sharjah. After this we visit the museums famous for natural history and archaeology. Then the Sharjah market presumed to be the oldest market palace in UAE and once regarded the heart of the city and is famous for handicrafts, ethnic jewelleries, medical herms and carpets. After some good shopping at Soug Al Arsah and Blue Soug we continue the tour with a drive to Al Hisn Fort famous for its traditional architecture. Thereafter drive back to Dubai, passing by Buheira Corniche to admire the famous fountain, the third highest water jet in the world.
The tour is about the experience of a unique Arabian lifestyle and Islamic culture. This emirate takes great pride with its commitment to art and preserving the local heritage.
- Pick-up from the hotel and drive to Sharjah
- Visit to King Faisal Mosque,
- Visit to Al Ithad Monument.
- Visit to the Rulers Old Palace.
- The Natural History Museum and Archaeological museum.
- Blue Souk, One of the most well known of Sharjah Souks, located on the edge of the lagoon, with its beautiful mosaics and traditional style.
- visit to Majarrah Souk. It is built using Mosaic and has a Golden Dome.
- Ajman, another neighbouring city. A visit to Ajman’s impressive museum, housed in an old fort, which depicts traditional life before the discovery of oil.
- Morning Tour departs daily 8:00-8:30 AM.
- Duration approx.04 Hours.
- Includes soft drinks and mineral water.
- Days of operation:Daily/Half day.
- Departure/Duration:5 hours approx.
- Pickup time:8:30 am onwards.
- Friday sightseeing is not available.
- Timings depend on weather condition and subject for availability.
- Special rates during the Public Holidays and subject for availability.
- SIC Coach shared basis transfer facility.
The fields marked with * are mandatory.